Lee Watson is a vegan chef who writes the Beach House Kitchen blog. Situated in the North Welsh countryside, the Beach House is a hill-side refuge for lovers of vegan food, real home cooked fare, always bursting with flavour and normally good for you. Food to make you sparkle and zing. Super healthy wonder food.
Rights : Michael Joseph / Penguin (World Rights)
Happy, healthy and hearty - it's time to cook vegan.
In Peace and Parsnips, Lee Watson invites everyone to discover the delights of eating meat- and diary-free recipes, bursting with vitality and taste. Using fresh produce, Lee celebrates this incredibly healthy way of eating through recipes that are varied, nutritious and utterly delicious. From curries, burgers and bakes to show-stoppers for special occasions, this book is set to rock your concept of cooking vegan!
- Braised Cauliflower and Puy Lentil Tabouleh
- Fragrant Wilde Rice, Curly Kale and Pistachio Salad
- Pakistani Pumpkin and Beetroot Bhuna
- Chickpea, Squash and Apricot Burgers
- Roasted Chestnut and Fennel Casserole
- Rustic Apple and Whisky Marmalade Tart
- Raw Blueberry and Macadamia Cheesecake
Save money, feel healthier and be amazed at the incredible new flavours in your life.